Sunday, December 4, 2011

TAG: Top 5 Style Icons

Hola! So I was just on elleandblair.com and I came across this interesting tag. My favorite thing to do on the weekends besides homework (I actually hate doing this activity) is flipping through teenVogue and People magazine and seeing what celebrities are wearing on the streets of NYC or any other place in the world. So here are my top 5 style icons:


1. Blake Lively- love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
2. Taylor Swift- you guys have no idea how much I am obsessed and her birthday's in 9 days!
3. Kate Middleton- pulled an all nighter watching the royal wedding.... what a beautiful dress
4. Lucy Hale AKA Aria Montgomery- I heart Pretty Little Liars.... so obsessed
5. Audrey Hepburn- LBD.... a year long must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment