Hey everyone! Since charm bracelets are chic these days, why not own one? One lucky winner will recieve a beautiful Rebecca Jewelry charm bracelet! If you do win this bracelet, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org the day the bracelet arrives so that you can be featured on March 28's post!
Hi everyone! First of all, I would like to give a shout out to my newest followers, Gabby and Elizzabeth. Thank you so much for following me!
I am a big fan of Delia's and I recently discovered these really cute and trendy bracelets that I think are great for giving to friends and family and are also great for spring and summer. Delia's has a large collection of Savina Bracelets.
They look so cool and colorful and Delia's has them in every color you can imagine at one flat rate- $12.50! They come in a pack of four and you can buy several packs and stack them high on your arm.
Hi girls! I watched the Oscars last night! Did you? With her 16th Oscar nomination and 3 wins, Meryl Streep makes my number 1 on my favorite actresses....she's one great actress! So, here are my top 5:
1. Gwyneth Paltrow- She's so elegant with that white cape!
2. Natalie Portman- She looks so effortless here
3. Sandra Bullock- How do I explain? First, I want to say Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close was an amazing movie that I'll never forget and second, I love the white and black contrast on this gown and it looks more glam with the detailing that separates the two colors
4. Emma Stone- I didn't watch The Help but I will soon! I heard it was amazing. I love the bow detail on this gown and I think it brings out the red in her hair more. Red is the new black. And she looked stunning!
5. Angelina Jolie- Stunning in black. That slit in the gown is her trademark but she seems to be the only one who can pull it off nicely because of her long legs. I have long legs too but I can't wear this kind of gown because it would look bad on me. But I love this dress!
Hi everyone! Since spring is coming soon, it's almost the time to put away our dark sweaters, boots, dresses, etc. and pull out our colorful items. Yesterday, I was flipping through a Bloomingdale's (love that store) catalog and all of the items were so colorful I couldn't take my eyes off the pages. Some trends I saw in that catalog were safari, printed jeans, colorblocked and floral dresses, bold shoes and wedges. I can't wait for spring because it's the season when a lot of bold prints and colors come out.
Before I go on, my favorite trend for the spring and summer are wedges. They look great white jeans and colorful dresses. Wedges are better than other heeled shoes because they support your foot from your toes all the way up to your heels. They are great for semi- casual parties or dinner.
So, here are some trends for spring that I thought were cool:
I love all of these and I can't wait for spring!
Which one of these are your favorite? Would you wear it? What would you wear it with? I would love to hear from you. Comment below.
P.S. Those jeans from Delia's reminds me of something Aria Montgomery (from Pretty Little Liars) would wear. I love her style!
Hey guys! I haven't posted in such a long time. I'm so sorry! :( I had so much going on this month it was like a rollercoaster!
Yesterday, I got back from Vail, Colorado. I had so much fun skiing my friends and family. I also went snow tubing, which is where you can either go by yourself or with your friends and family. You go on a magic carpet that takes you to the top of the hill and these people in yellow jackets (they work there) push you down the hill. It is fast but it was so much fun. It's also a great way to end a long and tiring day of skiing. I love Adventure Ridge (where the snow tubing hill is). It's funny how 12 of my friends and classmates from school went to Vail and most of them stayed in the same apartment complex as me. Funny right?
So, usually my posts are about fashion but today I wanted to take a break from that and talk about a book that I just read over break. The book is called Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita. It's about a girl named Sam Montgomery, who is a CIT at Whispering Pines who goes through what most campers and counselors go through at camp. It was so good! I bought it last summer but I didn't read it until now because I was busy during the summer. I had nothing else to read so I took this off my bookshelf and went "this is interesting." haha. Then I took it to Vail with me. I finished this book in 2 days. Wow! I recommend this book to anyone.
To buy or to learn more about this book, click on the link below:
I hope you all enjoyed this post!
P.S. I ran out of books to read so if you have any good book recommendations, I would love to hear from you! Email me (my email is in the "about me" section on the side)
Hey guys! 3 more days till one of my favorite holidays of the year! You guessed it....Valentine's Day! With VDay rolling around the corner, I decided to share with you guys my faves for this beloved holiday.
1. Date Night- this outfit will make him want to kiss you at the stroke of midnight
Hey guys! Have you ever worn lipstick or lipgloss and it just didn't turn out the way you wanted? 2 years ago, I went to a day camp in Manhattan called Fashion Camp NYC. We met many famous people in the fashion industry. One of the people we met was Nicole, who is an assistant beauty editor at Elle Magazine. One of the topics she included in her seminar was how to apply lipstick or lipgloss without making it look heavy. It was very interesting. This technique creates a subtle look perfect for any occasion. Here's how you do it:
1. Take a q-tip and apply the product to the tip
2. Dab lips with q-tip until both lips are covered in product
3. You're done! This only takes two steps and it's really easy. I have tried this too and personally, I think it looks better than if you just take the tube of lipgloss and smother it all over your lips. I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a great day!