Sunday, February 26, 2012

The List: Spring 2012

Hi everyone! Since spring is coming soon, it's almost the time to put away our dark sweaters, boots, dresses, etc. and pull out our colorful items. Yesterday, I was flipping through a Bloomingdale's (love that store) catalog and all of the items were so colorful I couldn't take my eyes off the pages. Some trends I saw in that catalog were safari, printed jeans, colorblocked and floral dresses, bold shoes and wedges. I can't wait for spring because it's the season when a lot of bold prints and colors come out.

Before I go on, my favorite trend for the spring and summer are wedges. They look great white jeans and colorful dresses. Wedges are better than other heeled shoes because they support your foot from your toes all the way up to your heels. They are great for semi- casual parties or dinner.

So, here are some trends for spring that I thought were cool:

I love all of these and I can't wait for spring!

Which one of these are your favorite? Would you wear it? What would you wear it with? I would love to hear from you. Comment below.

P.S. Those jeans from Delia's reminds me of something Aria Montgomery (from Pretty Little Liars) would wear. I love her style! 

Love,
Tiffani



No comments:

Post a Comment