Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Accessory Adoration: Savina Bracelets

Hi everyone! First of all, I would like to give a shout out to my newest followers, Gabby and Elizzabeth. Thank you so much for following me!

I am a big fan of Delia's and I recently discovered these really cute and trendy bracelets that I think are great for giving to friends and family and are also great for spring and summer. Delia's has a large collection of Savina Bracelets.

They look so cool and colorful and Delia's has them in every color you can imagine at one flat rate- $12.50! They come in a pack of four and you can buy several packs and stack them high on your arm. 

Photo is from here
Also, to view their large collection of the cool and trendy Savina Bracelet, click here

What do you think of these cool and snazzy bracelets?

I love hearing from my readers! I am also running out of ideas. If you have any requests, I would love to hear from you and comment below or send me an email. 

Love, 
Tiffani xoxo

P.S. If you're a PLL fan like me, did you watch the episode last night? It was amazing! Tell me what you think below.




2 comments:

  1. Those bracelets are super cute! :)

    I awarded you with the facile blogger award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! and yeah ikr, i cant wait to get a pack! when I do, I'll definitely do a haul!

    ReplyDelete