Good morning everyone or buenas dias! It's a gorgeous day here in New York. I found this post on elleandblair.com and I just wanted to tell you some things about my obsession for shoes. I LOVE shoes! Comment on it or you can do a video response. You have 3 options as to how you decide where to leave your responses. You can either leave your responses in the comments section, email them to me OR make a video response.... put it on your blog or youtube channel and send me the link.... I LOVE watching other peoples' videos!
This TAG is a series of 14 questions you all answer about shoes.... below are my answers..... alright let's get on with the program! LOL :D
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Although November is cold, it is still one of my favorite months. This month is all about color. Pinks, reds, purples and oranges all make November one of the most colorful months of the year. Another reason that makes November so great is Thanksgiving, which is one of my favorite holidays. Thanksgiving is a time when my family invites several of our closest family friends over to my house and eat turkey (with stuffing!), tell funny stories and sing songs. It's so much fun. That's why I love November. Below, I composed a colorful outfit in which the items can be worn by themselves. These 5 items are from some of my favorite brands/stores.
1. A CWS (classic white shirt) like this can be worn with anything from jeans to a skirt to shorts and you can wear it all year long. I have several of these and I just love them. They're so stylish and versatile! For school, wear this shirt with classic blue skinny jeans or colored jeans (such as red or purple) and riding boots. If your heading to a dinner party, wear this shirt with colored jeans, a long colorful necklace and ankle boots. This shirt should be in every woman's wardrobe.
2. These classic riding boots come in so many fabrics and colors. Riding boots are fall's biggest and most popular trend. One of my favorites is the one shown in picture #2, which is by Anne Klein. I love textural shoes, like this one. This boot has a one inch heel and is made in leather and suede. Wear these classic shoes with skinny jeans (any color except yellow) and a sweater. If you do not already have riding boots, I suggest you buy a pair. They are so comfy and stylish! If you're looking for decent prices, go to Lord & Taylor (one of my favorite department stores).
3. As you know, I am obsessed with Forever 21. This long and colorful necklace is so playful in any season and can lighten up your mood when wearing it. This necklace can really dress up a simple white tee and blue jeans. A small accessory like this can really make a difference in your outfit! BTW, this is a great holiday or birthday gift!
4. I heart colored jeans! Forever 21 (I can't stop typing this!) has jeans in all colors at only $10.50!) Amazingg! My best advice to you when it comes to colored jeans is to wear contrasting colors. If you wear red jeans, wear a gray or white top. If you wear purple jeans, wear a white or black top. Colored jeans can REALLY spice up a boring top. I'm wearing red jeans as I'm typing this blog.
5. I am also a BIG Coach fan. I love this satchel for two reasons: I have it and it's very colorful and playful. I love the playful "op art" print and I just think this bag is so cute. It has so many pockets inside for everything. I can fit everything from my glasses to my iPad inside. I once fit my laptop inside (not really what I'm supposed to put in a purse). This satchel brightens up my mood when I pick it up. It's one of my favorites and if one of your family members/friends is also a Coach fan like I am, I suggest buying this satchel for them. The warm colors on the outside pop and have the ability to brighten up one's day and heart. Great for Thanksgiving!
PS. If you have any blog suggestions, please email me @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
When I feel cold and sluggish on weekends, I always pull on a slouchy sweater and leggings. I love the gray sweater from Forever 21 (upper left hand corner). It’s so comfy and warm. But, any soft sweater you own can make this outfit great. Next, I would pull on those classic black leggings. Ugg Australia makes the comfiest and softest boots ever. If you do not already own a pair of Ugg’s Bailey Button boots, its a must have for your birthday (if your a fall/ winter baby) or for Christmas. Wear a sweater and leggings with these ultra- comfy boots or any pair of boots you already own. The coral scarf from Forever 21 adds a pop of color to the gray and black outfit. This outfit is great for hanging with your friends in town or going to the mall or even for school!