Sunday, November 13, 2011

TAG: Confessions of a Shoe-A-Holic!

Good morning everyone or buenas dias! It's a gorgeous day here in New York. I found this post on elleandblair.com and I just wanted to tell you some things about my obsession for shoes. I LOVE shoes! Comment on it or you can do a video response. You have 3 options as to how you decide where to leave your responses. You can either leave your responses in the comments section, email them to me OR make a video response.... put it on your blog or youtube channel and send me the link.... I LOVE watching other peoples' videos! 


This TAG is a series of 14 questions you all answer about shoes.... below are my answers..... alright let's get on with the program! LOL :D



1. Heels or Flats?
Heels
2. What are your go-to shoes?
Fall and winter: boots
Spring and summer: sandals
3. What's your fav. shoe trend atm?
Fall and winter: riding boots
Spring and summer: wedges
4. What's your least fav. shoe trend
Stilettos
5. What's your most expensive shoe?
Steve Madden's "Maybeth" bootie wedge 
6. What are your most wanted pair?
Christian Louboutins
7. What's your most embarrassing shoe story?
I was at my friend's birthday party in June where all the girls were wearing wedges and I had my Lucky Brand wedge sandals (one of my favs) and I was walking to the buffet with a friend and this girl came up to me and whispered "you have gum under your shoe". It took me 20 minutes to get the gum off. 
8. Pick a shoe and share a story
I love my Vince Camuto "Fivvy" boots. I have them in brown. Every time I wear them at school or somewhere else, I always get compliments. Once I was at my doctor's appointment and I was waiting in the waiting room this old woman (probably a grandma) and a little girl next to me were staring at my boots and the old woman said, "I love your boots girl." HAHA.... that made my day.
9. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Uhh... 48 pairs of shoes.... this took me a while to count
10. When was the first time you wore heels?
When I was 11
11. How much do you spend on shoes?
Depends if it's worth it
12. Where are your fav places to buy shoes?
Lord and Taylor, Woodbury Premium Outlets and The Westchester Mall
13. Have you got a pair of shoes you regret purchasing?
No
14. Show your fav. pair of shoes
Tory Burch Revas in gold- I wear them with everything! LOVE these shoes..... so timeless

No comments:

Post a Comment