Hey! Once again, I haven't blogged for a while. I hope you guys had a merry Christmukkah (christmas and hanukkah)! I can't believe it's almost 2012! 2011 was a rollercoaster for me. I had some ups and downs this year but overall, I think I did my best this year and I hope to keep progressing as I get older. I just came back from Vail, Colorado. I was really happy with myself because not only did I ski parallel (I actually started skiing parallel last year), I skied faster and better. Unfortunately, I was on this black and bumpy trail and I went so fast and couldn't control myself anymore that I fell downwards head first. It was really scary, but, don't worry! I'm fine now but I still have the bruise on my forehead! I had a helmet on which was good but it was a little loose so that may be one of the reasons I have a bruise. Anyway, that was really long so I'm going to tell you guys my New Years Resolutions.
1. Try to blog every other day- I have a very busy schedule but I'm going to try to blog every day, if not, every other day. A blog is like an electronic diary. Studies show people who write or blog frequently tend to write better than people who don't write or blog as much.
2. Read more- I love reading but sometimes I don't have the time to, which makes me sad. I like going into a bookstore and seeing new books on the shelves. Cuddling up on the couch with a book is always a great thing to do on the weekends after a busy week of work.
3. Get up earlier- Don't you just hate that feeling in the morning when you feel sluggish and can't get up? I do. In 2012, I will try my hardest to wake up between 7:15 and 7:30. Once I woke up at 8 AM and I was late for school (which starts at 8:05). That was really bad! Not only is this a good habit for me to establish, it is also a good habit for everyone else out there to establish.
4. Learn how to make creme brulee- Creme brulee is one of my favorite desserts. Every time I eat it, I always think to myself. How do I make this? It's just so good.
5. Visit South France- I went to Paris 3 years ago but I feel like that's not enough. I love traveling and I saw pictures of South France (Cannes, Nice, etc.) It was just so beautiful that I wanted to see it in person because seeing a place in person is so different from seeing in a photograph on Google images.
I would like to see what your New Years Resolutions are! If you send me an email, please write your name and "New Years Resolutions" in the subject line. My email address can be found on the side of this blog. If you can't find it, my email is: email@example.com. Hope you all have a happy and safe 2012!