Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF: Tiffany Blue

Lately, I've been obsessed with Tiffany Blue, and whenever I see this color, it reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. It also makes me feel calm, which is good for the school year, especially when there are tests and quizzes to study for. I think it's such a pretty color! Also, I've shopped a lot this summer, and saw a lot of Tiffany Blue colored blouses, skirts, blazers, and even shoes! I think this hue looks great against a plain white blouse, blue jeans and some classic black ballet flats.

Here are my pins from this week...

These cupcakes look so good with the white bows! They look just like the box!
Photo is from here

Such a great inspiration! I especially love the bows on the chairs and the lanterns!
Photo is from here

So artsy! "Riva" ($27) from Chanel is great for adding a pop of color to a plain white blouse and jeans! And I love how it matches the sky in the background!
Photo is from here
For a wallet-friendly alternative, click here

My dream car! LOL
Photo is from here

Which is your favorite? What do you think of this color?! If you would like me to do a "how to wear Tiffany Blue" post, let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment