Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Beauty Buzz: 6 of my favorite fall scents

Hi guys! Fall is all about color, so fragrances should be too. I love the bottle in which the actual perfume is encased in. Although I love choosing my perfumes based on how the bottle looks, it is really about how it smells. That is what inspired me to write this post! For fall, I like perfumes that have a fruity and floral vibe to it. One that I use a lot is Ralph Lauren Romance. It smells so good, which is why I keep using it.

Check out my favorite scents below...


Ralph Lauren- Big Pony Women’s Collection #2, $55
Ralph Lauren- Ralph, $52.50
Taylor Swift- Wonderstruck, $49.50
Juicy Couture- Viva La Juicy, $70
Justin Bieber- Girlfriend, $49
Coach- Poppy, $45

Which one's your favorite? What is your favorite perfume to wear in the fall? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment