Monday, March 5, 2012

Beauty Buzz: Covergirl's NatureLuxe Gloss Balm Review

Hi girls,
I'm so sorry for not posting for three days. I have been hung up with work and I was really stressed. 

I just brought Covergirl's NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Tulip (pink) from CVS several days ago.I love it! It's basically a lipgloss and a lipbalm in one. The best of both worlds! It keeps your 
lips soft and smooth for a long time and if you have lips that are chapped a lot like me, I 
recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good lipbalm. It also adds color to your lips and it has SPF 15 in it so if you're in the warmth/coldness and want color, shine and 
smoothness on your lips, this is the one for you! 
To view Covergirl's entire collection of NatureLuxe Gloss Balms, click here





P.S. Don't forget to enter the TeenVogue giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment