Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ask Tiffani: How to Deal With Anger


Hey ladies,
One of my best friends was stressed out last night because she had a forty- question lab to do over the weekend which was due today. Sounds terrible, right? She was really stressed out and angry that it took her a couple of hours to complete the lab. She asked me: how do you deal with anger? That's why I was inspired to post about this today.

I have a family friend who has depression. He was a great student in school and he was happy, but everything changed for him when a group of boys cyberbullied him and he coped with his depression by staying home and playing video games. Now his depression's getting better. Yay! 


When I'm angry, I don't like to think about what caused my anger. Instead, I like to sit in a comfy place in my room like a chair or my bed and read a book. Reading makes me feel calm and peaceful. If you think about your anger too much, you could become more upset and you don't want to do that. I also heard listening to your favorite songs can help relieve stress and anger. I do that when I'm upset. 

Photo is from here.

How do you deal with anger? 

P.S. Do you have any questions for me? If so, put them in the comments section below. I love hearing from my readers! When I see a question that interests me, I'll answer it! 



1 comment:

  1. I've been through similar experiences, it's really a downer when a close friend is going through depression. <3
    http://pinkscriptblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete