Monday, September 2, 2013

Review: Cerave Moisturizing Cream

For almost a month now, I've been using CeraVe's moisturizing cream, prescribed by my lovely dermatologist, Dr. Bowe (she's amazing!). Don't worry, you can get thid product over-the-counter. It is literally amazing! It is SLIGHTLY thicker than a lotion but it is suitable for every season and weather condition.

If you have excema like myself, this cream is accepted by the National Excema Association. I had a severe heat rash from my summer vacation, and this cream took the rash away like magic. As said on the label, this cream really does moisturize, restore, and maintain the protective skin barrier. It keeps your skin moist for hours and even DAYS! Honestly! Just try it! This cream is sold at major drug stores such as CVS and Walgreens. 

Hope you guys enjoy this post! If you have any questions about this product, skincare related questions, or about anything in general, please do NOT hesitate to leave a comment below or email me at tpannumber24@gmail.com.
I will try my hardest to get back to you. I PROMISE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment