Monday, October 15, 2012

fall favorites: pumpkin spice latte, mustaches and more!

Hey guys! Now that fall is in full swing, I'll be writing posts about fall fashion, beauty, and little knicknacks like this. Let me know what kind of "fall related" posts you would like me to do in the comments below!

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte

I went to Starbucks on Saturday and realized a lot of beauty gurus on youtube have been raving about this fall favorite for a while. So I decided to give it a shot (so punny...LOL.) After the first sip, I literally fell in love. Everyone loves Starbucks, but sometimes the long lines and the prices can throw people off. So, why wait in a long line and pay a lot for something you crave? I found the exact same drink that you can make yourself at home, and it doesn't take a long time to make, which is a plus. This drink is great for when you're outside and shivering. This REALLY warms you up instantly. Definitely something I'll be repurchasing throughout fall and winter!
Here's how you make it!



Photo is from here
2. Mustache tees
When I first saw this adorable long sleeve mustache tee from Delia's website, I literally wanted to rush to the store and pick it up! This is a great shirt for fall, and I love how it's orange with black text, great for halloween! If I had this shirt (I'm buying it the next time I go into Delia's!), I would pair it with jeans or leggings and uggs. I also love the hi-lo hem! This top is screaming my name!
3. Cider Lane 
This scent reminds me of an apple orchard, apple cider and most importantly, fall! 
Photo is from here

4. Germany Collection by OPI
Lately, I've been loving and wearing berry shades on my nails for fall. I love the trend and I think it will carry on into the winter as well. The Germany Collection from OPI really reminds me of the leaves changing in the fall. What does it remind you of? 
From left to right:
Yellow: Don't Talk Bach To Me
Orange: Schnapps Out Of It!
Red-Orange: Deutsch You Want Me Baby?
Red: Danke Shiny Red
Burgundy: German-icure
Shimmery Purple: Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs
Dark Shimmery Purple: Every Month is Oktoberfest
Blue: Unfor-greta-bly Blue
Gray: Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
Taupe-ish Beige: Berlin There Done That
Taupe-ish Pink: My Very First Knockwurst
Light Pink: Don't Pretzel My Buttons
I love all these colors and names! I'm going to have to buy all of them! Which is your favorite?

Well there you have it! What are your favorites this season? Tell me in the comments below!








No comments:

Post a Comment